Common Ground (Contemporary Worship Service) 8:45am
Sunday School 10:00am
Traditional Worship Service 11:00am
Friends (1st-3rd Grade) 6pm - 7:15pm
C.H.A.M.P.S. (4th - 5th Grade) 6pm - 7:15pm
Friends & C.H.A.M.P.S. kids are learning about the "global village" within which we live. Each month we discuss important social justice issues such as homelessness, hunger, access to clean water, and the importance of being a friend to those in need. We are learning what the Bible says about these issues, and how Christians just like us are responding to God's call to help.
Join us each Wednesday night from 6:00 - 7:15pm for hands-on mission projects, crafts, games, and lots of fun!
- Sunday School Advent activities
- C.H.A.M.P.S. Annual Empty Bowls Full Hearts Soup Supper & Silent Auction - all proceeds are used to fund mission projects
- Game Night - last Wednesday night of each month
- Easter Egg Hunt and Picnic
- End of School Pool Party
- Vacation Bible School
- East District Summer Camp at Lakeview for children entering 4th grade - 12th grade
- Promotion Sunday and Back-to-School Celebration